- Intel is making one million CPU's a day, and are forecasting that about 500 million PCs will be built in the next year.
- Intel is refurbishing/building 6 new fabs, all in the USA. Important for them to keep jobs here in the USA.
- Intel is getting more serious about netbooks next year.
- Sales of Intel SSD drives are 3 times what was the forecast for this year.
- Microsoft is promoting Server 2011 Essentials pretty hard, along with the cloud integration, Office 365, etc.
- Microsoft is stressing price point and no CAL's on Server 2011 Essentials as major selling points.
Be prepared to hear more and more about "The Cloud" and Cloud Storage in the future as it appears to be the next big thing in Data Storage.